- Custom scroll indicator!
- Improved the positioning of the window - now uses custom position logic
- Cleaner default settings - reset to check it out!
- Cleaned up code & improved performance
- Improved button touch highlighting
- Improved Textyle support
- Number of options shown is now between 2 and 12
- Border radius is now in pixels rather than percent
Force one line - force button text to fit on one line, ON by default
Button highlight color
Scroll Indicator Customization:
Indicator thickness (px) - Thickness of the scroll indicator
Vertical padding (%) - Distance from the top of the window to the top of the scroll indicator (same with bottom)
Horizontal padding (%) - Distance from the right of the window to the scroll indicator
Indicator color - Color of the actual moving scroll indicator
Indicator background color - Color of the indicator background
Changed default font to Helvetica Neue
- Images are properly shown with non-english languages
- Buttons are now positioned correctly when images are enabled when the Textyle menu and text replacement menu is open
- Existing images such as Textyle and native text style now use their own custom image and text (this is done manually, send me a message if a button has only an image and you want text with it)
- Fixed bug causing restricted window height
- Fixed crash with Google Translate
Before submitting a bug, image request, or feature request, please turn on debug mode.
Contact me: Message me (u/Satvikbdev) or email me at [email protected]