This package is compatible with arm64e (A12) devices.
- Added new color averaging mode - the one from Axon.
- Added an option to copy preferences from Notifications section to the Banners section (and vice versa). Requires a respring to apply.
- Fixed color issues on A12 devices.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Maple.
- Improved colors in "Now Playing".
- Improved speed and memory usage.
- Supports iOS 12 and 11.
- Dark mode for your notifications, banners and widgets. (set the background color to black or something like that and you'll get that)
- Modern style for your notifications, banners and widgets. (like ModernXI)
- Lets you customize your notifications, banners, widgets and the "now playing"/media controls:
- Hide icon, app name and/or the time.
- Center the contents.
- Set transparency for the entire banner or just the background.
- Set the corner radius (rectangular/square notifications).
- Customize background and text colors.
- Customize background blur.
- Customize gradient.
- Allows you to set the vertical offset for the notifications.
- Allows you to hide "No older notifications"
- Has a built in notification and banner tester.
- Has a "pull to clear all" feature.
- IS COMPLETELY FREE. (and open source)